The concrete finisher performs tasks involving physical labor at concrete paving and heavy construction projects. The position may operate a variety of hand and power tools, may clean and prepare sites, set concrete forms, and pour concrete. The position will assist other craft workers.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs a variety of tasks involving manual labor in concrete paving construction projects; performs manual work
- in preparing surfaces.
- Constructing forms, tying rebar, and finishing concrete
- Set string line, set forms, and grade.
- Physically lift up to 50 lbs.
- Operate skid loader and/or backhoes.
- Maintains a clean job site, picks up all tools and equipment, and secures job site each day to eliminate potential
- Daily reporting of time, progress and materials used thru electronic reporting, as assigned.
- Performs materials handling and storage.
- Follows daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and training.
- Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- Perform routine inspection on assigned equipment and refer defects or repairs to supervisor, clean equipment.
- Properly follows all state and federal agencies safety procedures.
- Promotes and complies with all company safety policies and procedures; brings problems to the attention of the
- foreman, project manager, safety director, or HR director.
- Maintain certifications required by all state and federal agencies and company safety programs.
- Maintain a professional attitude with owners, inspectors, public and company personal.
**MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN**
Ad Required Education and Experience:
- Valid driver's license preferred
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous construction experience preferred
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Holiday Pay
- Cafeteria Deduction Plan
- Safety Allowance
- Generally 40-60 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, occasional half day Saturday
- All hours are weather permitting
AAP/EEO Statement - Women & Minorities Encouraged to Apply.
E&F Paving Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran, or another protected group status.